8 Night Bermuda & Bahamas Cruise on Grandeur of the Seas
Sail on the now even grander Grandeur of the Seas®! The newly revitalized ship sails from Baltimore with itineraries in the Bahamas, Bermuda, Caribbean, Canada and New England. Experience all new day-to-night innovations designed to WOW. Relax in new and remodeled staterooms. Watch family-friendly movies on the 220-square foot poolside outdoor screen. Dine in recently added specialty restaurants like Izumi for Japanese cuisine, our signature steakhouse Chops GrilleSM, and the family-style Italian trattoria Giovanni’s Table.
When the sun goes down, enjoy the mesmerizing aerial acrobatics of our new Centrum experience. Then stop by R Bar, a chic throwback to the 1960s offering traditional and modern cocktails. It's all part of the all new experience onboard Grandeur of the Seas.
Rest & Relaxation:
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes ranging from aerobics to kickboxing to yoga
- 2 pools including the Solarium, an adults only retreat*
- 4 whirlpools
- Stateroom amenities such as flat screen televisions, new bathrooms and completely remodeled interiors, including new linens and furniture
- Poolside, outdoor movie screen
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
Action & Adventure
- Rock-climbing wall
- Upper-deck jogging track
- Video game arcade
|Stateroom door width: 32 to 34 inches, Bathroom door width: 32 to 34 inches, no door sill to get into the stateroom, ramped bathroom thresholds, bathroom grab bars, lowered sink and vanity, roll-in showers, fold-down shower stool, hand-held shower heads, lowered closet bars, refrigerator in stateroom (some upon request), raised toilet seats (standard, 17.5 inches; taller raisers available).|